Monday 23 April 2012

Top 5 PLL couples! (Our Opinion) (characters*reallife

Hey Everyone, so i was thinking why dont we make a top 5 cutest couples from PLL characters and real life ones (Lucian counts :) )

NUMBER 5- Patrick and Troian. They are super cute together and I totoallyyy respect them <3

Number 4- Wren and Spencer! I personally am team wrencer :) I like toby too but wren is TO.DIE.FOR! <3 <3  and besides, his face is very fair ;)

Number 3- Ryan and Ashely! They are so cute together and make the best videos and pictures! He is so amazing and so is ash so it all blends together! 





Number 2- Lucy Hale and Ian Harding. Two words Lucian Lives. They are so amazing and me and 'ezria lover' are OBSESSED WITH THEM! I LOVE LUCY AND IAN SO MUCH! : )<3





NUMBER 1- (drumroolll)

ARIA AND EZRA! <3 <3
The best couple possibly in the world...We would put lucian, but they aren't dating -_-. Ezria is the best part of pretty little liars and such an amazing love! :') I couldn't imagine life without them! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment