Tuesday 22 May 2012

Profile Picture Contest!

Down on our page we need a new profile picture! :) I just copied and pasted the note on this post...but you can review and such on our page note! <3 here it is! :D


Hey Everyone! Your admins here and WE REALLY NEED A NEW PROFILE PICTURE! However, we really want to be hands on wth the fans...so I was thinking maybe we can have a contest! Here is the instructions & Rules!

What to do:

1- Make and edit or just take any kind of random photo of the PLL sorts. It can be Ezria,Wrencer, all the girls, hanna, aria etc. 
2- Post the photo to our wall! :)
3- We will pick a winner and that will be our profile picture for as long as we want! :)

Good Luck!


I hope all of you participate in getting us a new profile picture....I think the deadline will be soon maybe the 26th or 27th of may. I will let you know! Much love guys! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment